Monday, October 22, 2018

100WC - Week #7 - Lucy


“Ugh this toy box is so uncomfortable,” said Bob “I wanna go outside!!”
“Be quiet. The hooman’s might be coming back!” said Jill
“They just left.” said James.
Bob, James and Jill were three best friends… But let’s get back to the story. Oh wait I forgot!! Bob, James and Jill were Lego people. Yep, Lego people.
Thump, thump, thump.
“See I told you!!” whispered Jill “Oh no BOB!!!”
Bob was outside now and there red bugs with black dots on their back.
“Oh no!” thought Bob “I’m outside and being attacked.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .