Tuesday, October 23, 2018

100WC - Week #7 - Hayley.

The Lego photographer.


Hi my name is Hayley, and today I’m going to tell you the story of a tiny Lego photographer.
Now this Lego man used to be but a small simple toy. Until one day he was left outside and got struck
 by lightning. The lightning had such an impact on him that he was jerked to life. He decided to sneak
Inside grab his camera and sneak out again. He then went exploring to find places were he could take
Lots of lovely photos. He found a place where there were lots of ladybugs and decided to take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .