Tuesday, October 30, 2018

100WC Week #8 - Laine

One day I was doing something  in the garden. I was planting plants for Mum, it is so boring planting things. "Why can't I do anything else" I said to Mum. "Why can't I do the dishes or vacuum the house, why do I have to plant flowers and fruit?"
"Because I said so Laine, so get to it and chop chop. Maybe after that we can eat jelly and have chips and dip, if you're lucky.
"Okay okay, I will get to it so I can get those chips and dip and jelly." Yay let do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .