Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Argument - 100WC Week #8 by Dillan


“Come on bro why won't you do it for me?” said Cameron.
“Because I said so” said lil brother.
“And you're my slave, so do it” said Cameron.
“I’m not going to pick up your girlfriend, not happening.”  said lil brother.
“Mum! Mum! Mum!” shouted lil bro brother.
“What!!” their Mum shouted back, annoyed.
“Cameron wants me to pick up his girlfriend” said lil brother.
“Cameron don’t, she's your girlfriend not his, so don’t make him do it.” said Mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .