Wednesday, October 24, 2018

100WC - Week #7 - Laine

One day there was a camera man taking pictures of ladybugs. There was heaps of ladybugs I couldn't believe. There was more than 100 hundred of them. Why would there be so many of them, it is incredible. I would be scared if I was the man but not really it's not like they bite or anything.
I wonder if it is a nest, probably but I wouldn't worry cause ladybugs are harmless there just little bugs. Red and black bugs what can they do to you  crawl on you maybe probably there not bad there just bug bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .