Wednesday, October 21, 2020

100WC - #7 - Mia

 I wanted to take my FLUFFY dog for a walk, but Mum said I had to practise my ballet dance in my room, and then I could go and walk  the dog. So I went into my room and DANCED my whole dance. I told Mum I was done, and she said that I could walk the dog. But I couldn't be bothered walking! I asked Mum if I could walk the dog on my new RED electric SCOOTER. Mum said yes. So I went outside and scooted down the CONCRETE driveway. After a 1 hour, I went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .