Monday, October 26, 2020

 I can't believe my owner has not played the game for a year. ROBBY!!!!. Please come and play. Hey you. Said a mysterious voice. Who is there “your worst nightmare” said voice again. Show yourself. Ok. Hi my name is Alex what's your name. Who are you talking to? You silly. Sorry my name is Steve. I am a god at this game. Look out for the cave Steve. Aaaaaaaaaa to late Alex. So you say you are a god I want to engage in a battle 3 hours later exhausted & breathing hard, she simply raised her fist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .