Monday, October 12, 2020

100WC - Week #6 - Madison

I was sitting on the couch when somebody knocked on the door.   I got up to see who it was.   I went to open the door and there was a brown box sitting on the step.   I didn’t want to open it but I had to see what was inside.   So I carried it inside, grabbed the scissors and started to cut through the tape.   I was very hungry, so I grabbed an apple from the kitchen.   I walked back and there was a little dog sitting on the floor!   I picked it up and sat down on the couch with my new pet... 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .