Monday, October 12, 2020

100WC - Week #6 - Bailee

 ¨Come on Maia it will be fun!¨ I yell as I race through the forest that surrounds my house.

¨I´m Coming ̈ My BFF yells clearly not happy to be running out towards the willow on the edge of the forest.

¨wow!!! Were here” I whisper.  Right before my eyes is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  The amazing green leaves were spread like a cloak over the trunk which had a little door in it.

“ Maia come on”

“Kelly stop yelling I’m here already.  Wow” she looks up, Then see’s the door.

But I had to see what was inside


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .