Wednesday, October 21, 2020

100WC - Week #7 - Jeremy

 I was going to my new school riding my scooter, then I tripped over on the concrete floor. Luckily I was wearing my favourite fluffy Jacket, which protected me from damaging myself. I stand up and notice red blood on my new Jacket. “Damn, my Mum’s gonna kill me.” I thought. I realise that my whole body is now bleeding. I danced around trying to shake the liquid off me, but it just made it stain. I spun around and saw a guy with a gun, aiming at me, tempted to pull the trigger. Police sirens started wailing, and he was gone.

1 comment:

  1. Very good writing, Jeremy! The description was everything. The way you used the 5 words this challenge were very creative, I might say. My favorite part was when it said, "Damn my Mum's gonna kill me." I like how at the end the robber just disappeared. This was quite a story. Good job on 100WC.

    -Kenneth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .