Monday, October 26, 2020

100WC - week #8 - Ella

 She started running towards me exhausted & breathing hard, she simply raised her fist at me and came to a stop and asked, ``Why are  you not scared of me? Hmm.  hello she said then i said hey are you a ghost yeh she sed am i scary no i answered . Aww she sed i sed what's wrong she sed ghosts are meant to scare people oh ghosts don't scare me i send back to her. Do you want to be my friend i said  she replied with an omg yes yes please oh my i have never had a friend before. Umm what is a friend? she sed i sed  a friend is two people that like each other as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .