Wednesday, October 21, 2020

100WC - Week #7 - Milah

 I was riding my scooter on the smooth concrete. When i come upon this  fluffy, red  dancing rooster. 

Why is there a fluffy red chicken dancing?!’ i think to myself. 

“G’day Mate” says the rooster. I scream on the top of my lungs.

                                       ‘Wow i can’t believe i just danced’ says the says the rooster 

                                  “I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!!!!!!” I squeal even louder than last time.

     The rooster must have been offended by my comments and ran off. I open my eyes to see that i'm in my bed, not in front of a talking dancing chicken. I calm down. But the i hear 

                                                                               “g’day mate”

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .