Sunday, October 11, 2020

100WC Week #6 - Mia

 I walked around the market...looking for the PERFECT shop to spend my money. And then...I found the PERFECT shop! It was a guess what was in the box...if you guessed it right...you got 50 lollies!!! I walked up to the store and saw how much money it was…$20!!!! That was all my money! But I had to see what was inside! I decided to give the 20 dollars to the man and I put my hand in...and I knew what it was straight away…

“It is a lizard!” I say. The man looked shocked....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .