Wednesday, October 14, 2020

 Yes I am still in minecraft. Today is my ROOBYS first day of school. And his little sister.ANIES is playing and she said she's going to look in a witches house. bad idea i will tell you why one. Cats go crazy around minecraft so that tells the witch you are here two.sound the have good hearing so that means you are there. We broke and punched some wood. And made a home and abed weapons then we were ready to look in but she had to go toilet. We where there we walk inside a then it happened


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .