Tuesday, October 27, 2020

100WC - Week #8 - Kate

“What's going on, why is there a big crowd” the girl behind me asked.

 “Amara and Emma got into a fight, it’s starting to go violent” I tell her.

Turn around to face her , it’s Emma’s little sister Lucy. She looked upset.

 Then she asks “is Emma going to be OK.”

I tell her “ it will be fine.”

“Or will “I say quietly to myself so no one will hear.

Lucy pushes everyone out of the way. She tries to  stop the fight but Lucy's friends pulled her back. Amara punched Emma in the stomach. Exhausted & breathing hard, she simply raised her fists.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate i realy injoyed your writing and the way you said ,its starting to go volient.

    From Carla

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .