Thursday, October 15, 2020

100WC - Week #6 - Milah

 Rattle rattle rattle. A rattling noise was coming from downstairs. Should I go check it out?, or shouldn't I. I thought to myself. In the end I decided to go check it out. I tiptoe down the stairs trying not to make a sound so I don't wake my parents up. I reach the end of the stairs and start searching for the rattling noise. Bang bang, rattle rattle. I HEARD IT AGAIN!. I look to my right and see a box. I lurk closer, closer and closer

.” I- i shouldn’t open it” i stutter. ..but i have to see what's inside… I slightly open the box to see a surprise... 


1 comment:

  1. The italic effect really added to the story, overall amazing story.

    -Kenneth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .