Sunday, October 11, 2020

100WC - Week #6 - The Old Box - Kenneth.

“Man, it’s dusty up here.” I thought as I entered the attic. Every corner I turn I see boxes and boxes of old junk. “They really should clean this place.” I told myself. But one thing caught my eye, this old magic box. I run over and pick it up, I study it very carefully, checking out where the trick would be. I dropped it at the sound of music coming from the box, it was making an unbelievably loud screech for help. It was becoming unbearable, strange things started to happen, but I had to see what was inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .