Wednesday, October 21, 2020

 Yay there's a new update. not in rile life but in my 100wc there's concrete. So that means there are scooters. Now I can make a show.  Out of concrete.but what is that its its fluffy chers now i can put  a live show on tonight. Now get to your sites. NOW!! Sorry about that now i can make the red pant. So i danced and danced all night   and then some one tripped over the pant and hit my scooter then the sets and hit the concrete. What have i done run. Its its a  a monster!!!!!!!!.                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .