Tuesday, October 20, 2020

100WC - Week #7 - Joe

 Today was the day, It was production in front of the entire school! I was so nervous. But I calmed myself down. I walked on the CONCRETE to the door. There was a big stage. I was impressed by it. After we found our seats the teacher said, time to get dressed class! Then we went under the big seats. My costumes were so FLUFFY. I saw the SCOOTERS that my friends use for their part. My costume was basically RED. Then we got on stage when it was our turn. So we hopped on and then for a while we DANCED for our production. I loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .