Tuesday, October 13, 2020

100WC week#6 - Ella

 As I looked into the glass it moved. Oh my gosh it moved the doll it moved. The guards came and took me out of the room.They said why did you do it? I said I wanted to see the haunted doll from the first century. They sed you should not  have done it i sed but but i had to see inside!!! I exspland. They said come with us and they have  big greedy smiles on their faces. As I start following them I start to feel scared and worried and then we walk to this big black door the lights start flashing. As we walk in I hear a BIG surprise!!! Then i said what!!! Everybody said it's your birthday then i said wait a minute it is? Yes!!!.Everyone laughed OMG I can't believe it.I I forgot that today was my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .