Monday, October 26, 2020

100WC - Week #8 - Charlie

 I was in a fight at school  and then she did this exhausted & breathing hard, she simply raised her fists and I did not know what she meant. She said the fight is over then they just still did it. Then a teacher said go to the staff room and you can sit on the set outside. Then we said yes Mrs Horan. Then when we went back to class everybody was looking at us like  what were you doing at lunch.  Then it was home time and everybody  were coming up to me and saying what happened at lunch time 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .