Tuesday, October 20, 2020

100WC - Week #7 - Madison

I was on my red scooter scootering on the concrete when I saw a fluffy bunny dancing on the side of the road.   So I danced along with it.   Suddenly it vanished into thin air!   I saw a hole in the ground where the bunny had been dancing!   I really shouldn’t go down the hole, I thought.   I ignored the voices inside my head, and jumped into the hole… 

I slid down the dark tunnel, the wall was cold and damp and my heart was pounding.   I slid out of the tunnel, I turned around and the tunnel was gone… 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .