Tuesday, October 27, 2020

100WC - Week #8 - Joe

 Ahhh my head… Huh what? Where am I? What is this place? Then in the distance, He could see someone. What? Uh hello? Ma´am could you help me? I'm lost. She started to look exhausted & breathing hard, she simply raised her fists. Um excuse me? Hello… You may not know who I am... Yea who are you? I am your NIGHTMARE! Um okay? PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM! How exactly? By doing...ZOMBIES!!! What...OH I SEE NOW! UM I GOTTA DIP CREEPY MAN! HEY…..DONT SAY THAT TO ME! WHO CARES! I'M OUT! Rrrr Brains...BRAINS! Oh quacks man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .