Tuesday, June 4, 2019

100WC #33 - Abby The Rose 2

“Hey man!” I shout. “Can I have a hat from your hat store?” He nods and turns a key jammed in the door. We walk into the shop and the shop bell rang. Then the shopkeeper turns to me and his face is white with fear. “Are you okay?” I say. The man points to the table where a red and green hat sat. “That hat was not there before,” he says and then he faints. Why was that hat on the table? I then see Leo standing in front of me. And he’s holding a red and black rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .