Wednesday, June 12, 2019

100WC #34-Brooke


"Help!" screamed my brother.

I ran to his room as quick as a flash.Something was beside his bed it looked just like a glass of water,

it’s eyes were as blue as clear water with a dazzling body just as clear as glass.

Was this a new creature that we’d discovered I thought to myself,

I held out my hand to it, then quickly snatched it back as it made a sound.

"What do you think it is" my brother said trembling.

"I don’t know for sure, but I think we have just discovered a ghost!"

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    Great use of similes. I like how your dialog helped to develop the mood in your piece. Keep writing.
    Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .