Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC #34 - Abbie

‘’Yuyuyu You drank all the water’’ I said to Tom in a angry voice. He said ‘’haha now you have to survive without water’’ he laughed. ‘’Um so do you, you no.’’ I said as he realized what he did. So he ran to every tap in the house and none of them were working. There was only little drips that he tried to catch in his mouth. Then i realize that there was  a cup on the table i run to it and i am in for luck because it is very full and then i drink some. ‘’Ew!’’ I say ‘’i think that i just drank salt water.’’ ‘’but,but it look just like a glass of water.’’ i sobed. Tom comes in and sees me crying and just laughs. how rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .