Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC #34 - Abby Sommerhalder The water in the glass.

Max gave Leo a glass of what looked like water. They had been pranking each other for a week and me and Ruby were tired of it. We watch from a crack in the door and our eyes are on the glass. Why was Leo chicken? It looked just like a glass of water. Finally Leo takes the glass and drinks the liquid. SLURP! Leo drinks some of the strange H20 then he starts to gag. “Yuck this has salt in it!” he says. No wonder he was chicken. Cole then walks in. “He Cole have that water,” I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .