Sunday, June 16, 2019

100WC- Week #35- Brooke


“Owww,that hurt!”exclaimed Dom.

“Well it’s not my fault it was a crash landing!”Domino snapped back.

“Why did that evil domino have to send us to a different planet”Dom shouted grumpily.

“And make us have a crash landing”Domino added.

“Come on that evil domino sent us to explore this world and see if there is life on this planet,so let’s go see if he’s right. Dom replied grumpily.

“Well I think he was right see look over there”Domino shouted.

“What are those things!”Shouted back Dom.

“Don’t be scared,Dom look we have completed the mission!”Domino exclaimed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .