Tuesday, June 4, 2019

100WC #33-Emma


Here you see a couple no ordinary couple the type that fights over everything especially over hats yes hats.You see this couple loves fighting with each other I don't know why so don't ask me anyway you see when they fight the woman named Patrisha goes to her parents and the man named Johnny gets the whole place to himself! Oh their fighting now wanna hear it ok well here it is.
¨Why was the that hat on the table?¨Patrisha screamed.
¨Because I put it on there¨Johnny shouted.
¨I'm going to my parents house¨Patrisha shouted
¨that's fine by me¨Johnny said happily.

The End Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .