Monday, June 3, 2019

100WC #33 - Leena Rangiawha


One day I went to the table and there was a hat on the table and then I went to dad and I said is this your hat and dad said sorry no it is not mine. The next day the hat was gone and then all of the sudden dad said the hat that was on the table yesterday it was mine and then I said that you have to take care of you hat.
The next day dad went to go and put his hat on and then it was not on the table he thought it was and then it changed to another table and I said dad have you noticed that your hat is a different colour and then he said how did the colour change and then we said we don't know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .