Wednesday, June 5, 2019

100WC #33 - Keira

One day there was my dad and he brought a hat and then my mum said where did you get that hat from and dad said I got if from a $7.00 shop do you like it. Um yes I love that hat are you going to take that to work with you um ok I’ll take it to work. 



The next day dad went off to work and then we saw on the table his hat why was his hat on the table. then he called us and said did I bring my hat with me to work? And we said no we are looking at your hat right here and then dad said can you please bring it to my work? And then we said ok we are coming to bring it to you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .