Sunday, June 23, 2019

100WC - Week # - Caitlyn Kampenhout

Run says mum there is a fire I am running to the front door and looking back I remember that our cat is still I remember from the fire lesson that they will find a way out I hope he does I say in my head if he dies I will put some birds in his box with and hopefully he will com back to live the door is right in front of me and I turn one more time thinking should I go back in or should I go well I went outside and I saw a cat with a bird and then look at it closely and remembered that on the inside is a toy and my cat had a bird it must have listened .

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting idea, a nice use of the prompt and you do a good job of creating a tense atmosphere. One thing to consider adding would be some punctuation, just to control the flow of the story.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .