Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC week#34 Ruby

So this is how my story all adds up. I’m walking down the hospital isale going into my brothers hospital room an I see this little cup with a yellow lid on the top  .So I thought finally mum bought some water,  so then I drank it thinking nice fresh water but then suddenly my mum screams noooo!  And my brother max starts laughing his head off and then my face screws up so tight it feels like it’s been turned inside out and then I realise its pee! Wowwwww! But it looked just like a glass of water my mouth drops  open.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .