Thursday, June 27, 2019

100WC - Week # - Kate

Miss Oakes would always be so kind, she would always leave little notes behind.
She was only here for a little while, oh man I miss her beautiful clothing style.
Netball she played (she was a very good player)
Even when she lost, she was always smiling.
Looking back, I remember just how much we really need her,
She would be a really good teacher on her own, but sadly it is time for her to go 
She might come back to our school even if she doesn't she'll still be in our hearts 
We will miss you Miss Oakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .