Thursday, June 6, 2019

100WC #33 - Olivia



Now here is my special presentation for the magic show called out April why is that hat on the table tho asked Tommy because it is for my show now everybody close your eyes now the hat will disappear April quickly grabbed the hat and threw  it out the door   wow said Tommy it's gone  everybody clapped well done April miss joy whisperer cheerfully well done now its Tommy turn what are you doing today I don't no said Tommy maybe a magic show i know the secret like April

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .