Monday, June 24, 2019

100WC - Week #36 - Abbie Hornsey ''The drown.''



Swimming in the haunted water trying to catch a breath, everybody jumping in to try and save me slowly sinking one by one feeling the slimy eels coming up to eat me. ‘’Help, help’’ i gasped for breath as the little tiny waves pulled me under oh no! Now i am stuck in seaweed ‘’help me’’ i gasp again thinking in my head why isn’t anyone helping me where is everybody. About 2minutes later my dad comes but it is too late I'm already under water he calls 111. The next day I was alive. ‘’What happened’’ i murmured ‘’you drowned sweaty.’’ said mum ‘’well where am i’’ I say as I start to remember. in hospital. about a year later looking back I remember that I was fine all along.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .