Sunday, June 23, 2019

100wc week- #36 leena

…looking back, I remember…
One day I found some of my Baby photo’s and I was very young and I had a look at the photo’s and I think that I was only about 2 months old and that was a very long time ago and then I went to go and show mum and dad and they said you were so young then you could not even talk. I said wow that was Made about 12 years ago because mum and dad I’m 12 years old now and that was a very very long time ago.

Then the next day I went to my bedroom and I saw that mum or dad put the photo’s up on my window sill and then I said to mum and dad that am I the only one that you took photos of and mum and dad said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .