Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC #34 - Kate


“Hello”…. “Ummm thank you for your time,” Nick was quite nervous he'd been waiting for this day ever since the end of graduation. People thought he was crazy but he really did think he had made something that could change the way that you see the world. “I came here to show something that could change the world,” he reaches into his suitcase  and pulls out a cup of water. They looked at it squinting their eyes trying to find something small inside, and yes it looked just like a glass of water but it isn't what you think it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .