Sunday, June 23, 2019

100WC #36-Emma

̈ ̈Ah it's so nice to be free from the world¨ I say to myself
Looking back I remember myself getting old and frail and talking to myself was the only thing that kept me company.When I was a child my parents used to say ̈giving up is the worst choice you could possibly make.¨I never knew how bad it could be because I was only a kid but my parents were right it is the worst thing you could possibly do.So anyone who is reading this don't give up no matter how much you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .