Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC #34 - Keira

It was a school morning i do what i normally do i get changed i pack and then we go on to breakfast.I make it and stuff and then i get a drink of water from the table but it wasn’t a glass of water it looked just like a glass of water but it wasn’t i grab it and when i drink it but the water stays up in the cup i was thinking what is it in the cup i didn’t want to drink it cause it could taste bad and make me sick. My Sister burst’ in and says “PRANKED YOU!” I got so angry at her so i screamed “I WILL GET YOU BACK!” She laughs back “Hahaha” So it ends up being prank wars...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .