Sunday, June 9, 2019

100WC #34 - Charli Tracey

‘Mum’ I’m awake and ready to go to school, why are you so happy to go  said mum, because I get to see how my science experiment went replied  Charli ,cool said mum lets go to school, then  we got to school and mum walked me in because it was raining, then I ran to my science experiment,  and it looked just like a glass of water ,then I looked around the room and everyone else worked, but not my, mum I said in a sad,  my did not work I was so sad that mum said ,Charli let's just  go home then, so we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .