Thursday, June 27, 2019

100WC - Week#36 - Mitchell - Maxwell's horrid Predicament

It was another Monday in Mondayland where everything was boring and every day was Monday
And life seemed like a loop for Maxwell yet no one else felt how he did cause every morning he said
“Looking back, I remember nothing”
But everyone  in his family shrug it off and say “we’ve never done this before Maxwell”
And every time he went to work it was normal until today he killed himself over and over again
Starting at that same conversation and that he always retorts “Looking back I remember nothing!!”
And that is the story of Maxwells’ horrid Predicament  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .