Tuesday, April 14, 2020

100WC #29 Bailee


¨ How do I stop? I scream as the family car goes flying into the air.
¨I don't know.¨ screams my best friend ¨ It's your family car¨.
¨your right ¨Ï yell. Then…
´SMASH´
¨oh no¨ I whispered right before I fell unconscious.The next day I think, I woke up. I was surrounded by hugs as I realised what about my Friend. Just that thought made me feel sick in the stomach and I feel back unconscious.

Several days passed before I woke up again to find out that the passengers side was worse than the driver.¨NO¨

1 comment:

  1. That was a good story Bailee
    From Charlie.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .