Sunday, April 19, 2020

100WC week #30 Addison

 The sun was shining brightly so we decided to plant some flowers in the garden. 
We chose the flowers from the shop and needed to plant them. We dug some holes to plant the flowers.
We chose a sunflower which needed a big hole. Then our cat came along and tried to go to the toilet in the dirt so I gave it a gentle kick and it ran away. The flowers looked great. The next morning when I checked on them, they looked a bit sad and droopy. This was a sign that they needed more water.
I got the hose and watered them. They were happy again.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Addison,
    I like how you woke up to the flowers being sad, and then watering them to make them happy again. Its also funny when your cat tried to go toilet in the hole!
    Milah

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .