Monday, April 20, 2020

100WC - Week #30 - Charlie.

It was a beautiful autumn day. The sun was shining. I put my red band gumboots on and went to get my dog Bounce. I got his led and I got his nice little ball so we could play his favourite game kick and catch.
There were so many gardners working at the park digging lots of holes preparing for new plants . I had to keep Bounce away from the workers as there was a sign saying “ KEEP DOGS AWAY”.I was worried Bounce was going to dig a hole and run away with a flower. Let’s go home Bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .