Thursday, April 16, 2020

100WC - Week#29 - Jeremy



BANG!! I heard something hit the roof, it must of been debris by the local tornado hitting.The wind was cooling down so I checked the roof and i see a Toyota corolla in my roof! It must of been a big storm but its still here and it just got worse, a deadly spiral spins towards my house and picks up the car from a mile away and launches it back in. I head inside my bunker, that I assume can withstand E-f 3 tornado which has wind speed up to 249 km an hour! It took lot of rumbling until it stopped as soon as it calmed I got my ladder and not caring about the dangers looked at the car which was now deeper in my roof than ever.! The one thing that’s unusual is that I think I remember that vehicle, oh wait that's my car…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .