Thursday, April 16, 2020

100WC - Week#29 - Taisha


 “Good morning mum”, I say as she walks by . “Good morning honey, what would you like for  breakfast?”  “Weetbix please”. As I was eating breakfast I was wondering what to do today . “Mum mum mum can I go horse riding  please, pretty please?” , “Once u have finished  breakfast” . CRASH!!! “MUUUUMM!!!” “Mum something just crashed through our roof!!! Call the police!!”
As mum grabbed the phone we both ran outside to see what had made the loud crash. I heard mum on the phone “You're not going to believe this but please send the police a car is in our roof”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .