Saturday, April 25, 2020

100WC Week #30 - Jaxon

The Big Hole

Me and my friend were walking downtown and we went into the woods to try to find our hut.  Then we saw a giant hole! “Woah” I said  “Look at the size of that hole!” 
“I know it’s crazy,” he said. Then we saw a sign that said  “WARNING DO NOT JUMP”  I looked over at our hut which was across from the hole,  “How are we supposed to get there now?” I said
“I don’t know but we have to get there fast because the sun is setting!” said my friend
Suddenly we got kicked from behind launching us into the hole!  I saw a giant flower.   

“Woah” I said as we landed on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .