Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Week 29 - 100WC - Milah



“What is that?” we hear from below.
“Is that a flying saucer?, no A CAR!”
Krkrk. 
Oh no. something has gone wrong in the engine.
“TAKE THE WHEEL” says dad.
“WHY ME”
“BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONE!”
Oh no…

The steering wheel always slips out of my hand. It is impossible to drive. I had control for a bit, But then..
BOOM CRASH BANG. Where are we??. All I know is that we are up high, real high. OH NO! I see mrs horan walk out of her house.
Wow, I crashed into my teachers house.
“UMM, hello!”

“HI” she shouts



1 comment:

  1. Oh Milah. What an adventure!A terrifying experience for you and certainly a startling one for poor Mrs Horan. Remember to capitalise peoples names won't you, but you've used capitals well to express your heightened emotions while at the wheel.
    Thanks for sharing with my bubble here in New Plymouth.
    Jackie (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .