Tuesday, April 14, 2020

100WC week 29 - Hayden



Brrrmmmmmmmmmm, a fast car roared past my house .My baby sister woke up screaming in terror, thinking it was a monster coming to eat her! Then all of a sudden there was a bang!” What in the world just happened?” My grandma said. My mum came running out of her bedroom at great speed. “What was that?” she yelled. “ We don't know!” we yelled back. Me and my family quickly put our shoes on and ran down the street, a big crowd followed us. “What on earth has happened here?” There was a car in someone's house!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Hayden, what a disaster! I really enjoyed the vivid way you introduced the events and managed to convey the sense of worry and concern in your characters. But how *did* the car end up the roof though; I'd have loved to have read your ideas.
    Well done and keep rising to the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hayden good job keep the good work up from Ella

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .